Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome to Yoshi's Blog!

Hey guys! I''m Felicity but call me Yoshi! I got the nickname Yoshi from Mario Kart. I used to play it all the time, as well as Super Mario Brothers. I always liked Yoshi. When I was little I used to think he was a Donkey! I was a weird little kid. XP

Well anyways, this is my blog! I'm so proud of it too. Haha so I guess I'll tell you some info!
 I am 12 years old in the 7th Grade. My email is skittlezgirl6@ymail.com if you want to email me. I have a Track Phone..Booooo!!! It was my 12th birthday present...I was wanting an iPhone4 but my mom got me a Track Phone for $10 but I'm still lucky to have one at all.....0-0 

Favorite Name: Malana (I named my OC Malana XD) 
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Games: Zelda, Mario, Go Fish, Candy Land, and Sorry
Favorite Movies: Star Wars and McKenna Shoots for the Stars
Favorite Songs: What makes you Beautiful, Get Up, True Colors, and Hey Soul Sister 
Favorite Bands/Artists: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Owl City, and Katy Perry 
Favorite Sports: Volleyball, Gymnastics, and Swim
Favorite Websites: Hatena and Fantage
Favorite Animals: Cats and Bunnies
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games
Favorite State: Hawaii

I love Animals. If I saw someone abusing one I'd walk up to them and slap them. (I slap really hard) I would also kick them in the butt. XP Animals are just like Humans. They deserve respect like us. 
I can be really sensitive and shy at times. Once you get  to know me I'm really fun to be with. 

I hate bullying. It isn't cool at all. Try to stand up against bullying and abuse. It is one of the sickest and saddest things in this world. I really don't like it. 0^0 
Well this is it for now! I hope you all enjoy my blog! Leave a comment if you'd like! ^w^
~Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment