Monday, July 23, 2012

Yoshi's Songs/Music

Hey guys! I was really bored so I decided to post my favorite songs  and music. Enjoy!

This is the Winx Sophix Transformation. I absolutely LOVE this transformation. The outfits are beautiful, just like the music. Sophix looks like it controls nature. I'm sure this is Flora's favorite too!

Okay so this is the order it showed the girls.
1. Bloom-Fairy of the Dragon Flame
2. Flora-Fairy of Nature
3. Stella-Fairy of the Shining Sun
4. Musa-Fairy of Music
5. Techna(or Tecna)-Fairy of Technology
6. Aisha(or Layla)-Fairy of Waves




 This is called True Colors by the Glee Cast. I don't  really like Glee but I love this song sung by them. The Choir at our school sung this at the Spring Fling and I've always liked it. I then forgot about the song until yesterday I was on YouTube and heard this song. I looked it up and saw it was by Glee and now I love this song. I just love the voices singing it. They have true talent.






Thus us Hey Soul Sister by Train. I heard this A LOT on Kidz Bop. Every time I hear this song I think of Kidz Bop. I also saw a Flipnote on Hatena with a girl singing it. I love her voice!! That's when I started to love the song.









This is What makes you Beautiful by the BEST band ever, One Direction!!! Really, I used to HATE one Direction :( BUT I got a case of One Direction Infection by my friends Brianna, Sophie, and Makena. I've heard people are starting to hate on Niall :( When a fan meets 1D they usually give every member a hug except Niall, which he just has to stand there and smile. When I heard this I almost cried. That is really sad! Why area people doing this??? Niall is part of 1D too and he deserves a hug too!




This is called Get Up! by Amy Powers. They played this on the new American Girl Movie "McKenna Shoots for the Stars" and I am literally OBSESSED with this song! I was looking for it ALL over YouTube and I FINALLY found it!! It sounds a little better on the movie but WHO CARES!! It's an awesome song no matter what!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment